Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♦ [[Closed]] ♦

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddie

Maddie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-28

♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Empty
PostSubject: ♦ [[Closed]] ♦   ♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 am

OMG OMG OMG! I Just discovered that we may be abl4e to do super friends this weekend! If you cannot make it please notify me or Candace IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Here is the latest!

*We have currently written a hillarious script and are now modifying it.

*We need some extra help. If you know anyone who wants to be involved, please tell us! We need: *Person to whole the pole with the mic on the end*costume person* and *props/misc manager. Please Help!

*If you have any clothing that would be good for any characters, please notify (meCandy) us Immediately.

*If u have any ideas that would make the script better or longer plz tell us!

*Maddie Smile
Like a Star @ heaven What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-02-27

♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ [[Closed]] ♦   ♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 1:21 pm

Okay, well, it actually won't be happening this weekend... sorry guys! This thread will stay open to talk about all of our preparation for it, though. Thanks for understanding... next time please let us know when you can't make it so we won't start planning it. **Cayla, please send me a softball schedule so we can plan accordingly** Once again, thanks for understanding, guys.

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
~hannahbanana~

~hannahbanana~

Number of posts : 192

♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ [[Closed]] ♦   ♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:28 am

yeah i won't be able to go either i just can't but i have someone that might want to be involved... MY MOMMY flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=ShootingStar
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ [[Closed]] ♦   ♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 9:31 am

...??

It is almost impossible that we can do it this month, there is just so much going on:

March 9-11- I'm in Orange County and Disneyland
March 15th- Zach moves
March 16th- Neely's move
March 19th- Cayla && Hannah in Disneyland
March 24th- Maddie's birthday
March 25th- Rae's birthday

Spring break is starts April 7th, so maybe then? I would rather not wait that long but I can't seem to find any other possible day. Suggestions or comments?

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ [[Closed]] ♦   ♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:55 am

Closed because this thread is not needed any longer. If you need to discuss the script, look over/read/post on the thread, if you have anything about superfriends [[besides the script]] that you need to talk about, post in that thread. If you feel we need another thread to discuss anything about this topic, please send me a PM regarding any info.

♦ [[Thanks!]] ♦

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ [[Closed]] ♦   ♦ [[Closed]] ♦ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♦ [[Closed]] ♦
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum