Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~hannahbanana~

~hannahbanana~

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Empty
PostSubject: Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)   Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 10:39 am

Exclamation I have some comments here it goes... we need more forums i think here are some ideas...

Forum: Complaints about anything in your life
Forum: Need advie come here
Forum: Laugh out loud moments
Forum: The heart breakers club (talk about things that break your heart)
Forum: Upcoming events that need to be shared Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=ShootingStar
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)   Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 9:38 am

Those are being considered at this point in time. The rant forum has been added, and the others are still pending. Thanks for your suggestions, they will help this forum become a better place. Very Happy

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
Maddie

Maddie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)   Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 4:46 pm

We need a mental/emotional support forum where we encourage each other and help lift each other's burdens about anything.

bounce
Back to top Go down
~hannahbanana~

~hannahbanana~

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)   Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 3:56 am

WELL THAT DUMB! LIKE YA BUT I DUNNO NO OFFENSE TO YOUR IDEAS BUT I WOULD NEVER POST ON THAT BUT SOME PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY NEVER POST ON SOME OF THE FORUMS I SUGGESTED
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=ShootingStar
Maddie

Maddie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)   Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:02 am

star wrote:
WELL THAT DUMB! LIKE YA BUT I DUNNO NO OFFENSE TO YOUR IDEAS BUT I WOULD NEVER POST ON THAT BUT SOME PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY NEVER POST ON SOME OF THE FORUMS I SUGGESTED

UH, excuse me but if you are going to use Caps maybe you should use correct grammar. Your ideas are dumber, and you are the eyelash in the eye of these forums in my opinion. And of course you would never post on that forum because you are a brat!
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)   Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:51 am

Well, this forum was made for comments, and C&C, but people are being mean and not trying to take things from another's point of view. Let's not be mean, is it really that hard? I think not! Many people are posting off-topic or mean posts, let's try to clean up the forum, guys. I really don't want to have to close it or ban accounts, but it seems like I might have to.

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)   Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:09 pm

All threads requested by shootingstar have been added.

Thread closed, end of story.

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)   Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing in this forum so I have some comments :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Are Forever :: Junkyard-
Jump to: