Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Britney Spears is a retard.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddie

Maddie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Britney Spears is a retard. Empty
PostSubject: Britney Spears is a retard.   Britney Spears is a retard. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 5:17 pm

Ok, is anyone else with me on this? She's dumb. First, she goes out and makes herself a slutty frump mess with a lot of post-pregnancy fat who always looks like she's hung over, then tries to become paris' best friend, and does gross weird things, and she's actually SUPRISED that she's getting negative attention? Puh-lease. Did she actually think that her past was going to fly away with her hair? Dude, she has problems. And a weird-shaped head. I think she was kinda brave and all, but seriously. That was too far. I feel sorry for her. Her life stinks. She needs Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears is a retard.   Britney Spears is a retard. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 5:54 am

I know she totally ruined her life and FedEx helped her with it all. @ least now he is visiting her in rehab. i totally agree why he didn't let her see the kids she is a wack case seriously. I can't believe i actually listened to her when i was younger. Ewww

The Abster/Abby
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears is a retard.   Britney Spears is a retard. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:38 am

I am closing this thread because there are some really bad language being used. And, if you would've read the description of this forum, it is called Everything We Love, and as everyone knows, this is not showing love for Britney Spears. Please pay more attention to forum descriptions and titles, and use nice language. No one wants to read cussing. Thanks.

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears is a retard.   Britney Spears is a retard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears is a retard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Are Forever :: Junkyard-
Jump to: