Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VMK Doomed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddie

Maddie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-28

VMK Doomed? Empty
PostSubject: VMK Doomed?   VMK Doomed? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 1:50 pm

VMK Doomed? Easter-Post-a-thon

Does anyone else feel that VMK ruined the fun on VMK by putting in New Orleans? And why the heck do they let taken go on? You either support something or don't- simple as that. Mad
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-02-27

VMK Doomed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMK Doomed?   VMK Doomed? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 12:53 am

I do not think that VMK has ruined the fun. I still think it is a lot of fun, and New Orleans is my favorite land. I personally don't see a big deal about being taken. I don't do it, and ignore people that do do it. I don't necessarily mind if others do it, as long as they don't go too far with what they are talking about. I only get on VMK to be with my friends, and that is what I do. I love my VMK friends more than some people I know in real life. They are close to me and always make me laugh. The magic and fun of VMK is not what the creators do or have made, but what you chose to do with the game. Therefore, VMK can be fun if you make it fun, or if you chose to have a bad attitude about it, you will have a bad outlook about the game.

Remember how we first thought VMK was ah-mazing? Well, every day people create characters and are just excited as we once were. As long as new people keep playing the game, it will stay up, also because of the fact that it is bringing a whole lot of money to the parks.

The magic is in you and how you chose how to display it.

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
Maddie

Maddie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-28

VMK Doomed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMK Doomed?   VMK Doomed? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 4:49 pm

5 reasons why I want to quit VMK

1. None of my friends are on anymore
2. There's nothing good to trade
3. am sick of pirates and boooreeed
4.people are annoying
5. I want to be rid of this disease

Yes, people you heard it. I called vmk a disease. It spreads and catches flame like a wildfire.
Back to top Go down
~hannahbanana~

~hannahbanana~

Number of posts : 192

VMK Doomed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMK Doomed?   VMK Doomed? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 5:25 am

OMG I SO AGREE MADDIE YOU GO GIRL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=ShootingStar
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553

VMK Doomed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMK Doomed?   VMK Doomed? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:56 pm

It really does spread like a disease, but also like a disease, it slowly fades away.

^.^ Great analogy, explains it perfectly.

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

VMK Doomed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMK Doomed?   VMK Doomed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VMK Doomed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Are Forever :: Junkyard-