Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-02-27

MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Empty
PostSubject: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 am

Okay peoples... get ready for my rant. I'm not really the ranting type, but... my mini-rant got me inspired... LOL. And, I've realized how much they really help you vent and stuff, so, this is actually going to be my official rant thread, LOL! So...here it goes.

[Rant]
COPYING- Okay, first off... copying. People say copying is the biggest form of flattery, but you know what? It doesn't make me feel flattered, it makes me feel mad. Why can't you use a little, teensy weensy bit of creativity and be yourself? Why must you copy? It takes away MY/OUR individuality! Be yourself! Don't feel the pressure to copy in anything, have your own style in clothes, styles, boys, crushes, activities, friends, hobbies, art, everything!
MANNERS- Okay, okay, aren't your parents supposed to teach you manners? So many people don't have them! They can be so rude! They just do mean things, take over, be a brat, just all sorts of things. Just be nice! Smile, forgive, forget, and move on. Use your manners, they will come in handy, k? I promise!
COMPLAINING- Okay, this seriously ticks me off. You don't like something? Don't want to do it? Think its too rough, or tough? Get over it! Don't complain... or even, whine. Nobody likes winers and complainers. They're such a drag! I mean come on, move on! Don't dwell on the past, STOP complaining.
LABELING- Okay.... im getting mad now, LOL. Labeling is for SOUP CANS. NOT people. Just because people wear brands doesn't mean their rich, or a prep, and just because someone likes black doesn't mean their goth or emo. Sure, label food, chips, soup cans, why people? Why can't we all just relax, why do we care so much? Because we like to put people down... which is mean. Labels can really hurt people...and...its bad.
BEING MEAN- Okay, seriously, what is the deal? Why do you have to be so mean? Constantly making fun of others, putting them down, making faces, staring, etc. Jokes can be funny without hurting people. What if people hated you, and you were the one always being made fun of? You would cry, cuz it hurts when people do that. So, we need to think before we speak.
SPLIT PERSONALITIES-
Dude....what is up with this? BE YOURSELF. get it. got it. good. this is what i mean...someone acts like a certain way around you, but then when this person is around other people they act totally different. i hate it. or, you're like all nice then the next moment you snap at sombody. or are mean. and its just like BAM. ahhhhh. this seriously makes me mad. i know i've prolly talked to some of you about this. i know rae at least. haha.
BEING A SISSY-
This kinda goes with complaining.....but when we were throwing passes in pe, the football comes at you and you're like 'AHHHHH ITS GONNA HIT ME'. come on! its a BALL people chuck 'em all the time. seriously. or like when we play dodgeball. a ball comes hurtling at you. you scream instead of jumping out of the way. come awwwwwwn. build a bridge and get over it. its a BALL. like at the lock in, i totally got over it and i almost won, too. and it made me proud. play the game all out. don't scream like a sissy.
[End Rant]

Kkso......this is not about us on this website, but people in general, so please don't be all 'omg she's so mean, she hates my guts' or get offended, because... if I did, I would tell you... LOL. Also...if you DO read this, I hope that maybe it can change your opinion on something, although I'm not forcing it upon you or anything. Respect my opinions, and I will in turn respect yours.
AND, I know that I'm not perfect, but I'm seriously trying to stop anything I do that falls into these rants...

Please post with any comments/ideas/opinions/agreements...

~ Queenxxx
queen

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
raerae

raerae

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:08 am

I totally agree with you!!
EVERYONE needs to follow these rants all over the world.

raeraeboogie
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

PostSubject: Re: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:54 am

raeraeboogie wrote:
I totally agree with you!!
EVERYONE needs to follow these rants all over the world.

raeraeboogie

^^^ Thanks!
But, I disagree a tad. Not the whole world, exactly. Mostly us Americans because it is so easy to become greedy, selfish, spoiled, and self-centered. Like in the areas of extreme poverty in Africa, they don't need to worry about labeling, and they have a right to complain. =/

Thanks for your comment and agreement.
Anyone else?

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
starshadow

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:15 am

[b]Wow candy!! that really inspired me in lots of ways Smile
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

PostSubject: Re: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 3:58 am

starshadow wrote:
[b]Wow candy!! that really inspired me in lots of ways Smile

^^^ Awww, thank-you!
I hope you're not lying... xD I hope it helps... but, even if it doesn't, I just had to let out how I felt because it was making me super mad about stuff, lol.

Bump
Up
My
Post!

Anyone else? =]

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
~hannahbanana~

~hannahbanana~

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:35 am

Yes Candy I agree! I know I have a problem when it comes to talking about people and stuff. This can help because I know how much it can hurt people!

miss_hannah Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=ShootingStar
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

PostSubject: Re: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:57 am

miss_hannah wrote:
Yes Candy I agree! I know I have a problem when it comes to talking about people and stuff. This can help because I know how much it can hurt people!

miss_hannah Razz

Yea, I know, i have trouble with it too, but i'm beginning to realize how it does hurt people, and how ridiculous it is to label people without getting to know them or give them a second thought. thanksss for the posty-post <3. ily!

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

PostSubject: Re: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:16 am

BUMP!
new rants added.
post?
pls&&
thank youu. :]

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More   MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY OFFICIAL RANTS: Copying, Manners, and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Are Forever-
Jump to: