Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~hannahbanana~

~hannahbanana~

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-02-27

I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less Empty
PostSubject: I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less   I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 11:55 am

Dear LLL, I need advice about food! I am trying to eat better but i can't help myself from grabbing an extra snack after school or eating a dessert at night i mean i really try and want to eat better but it is hard!

[[Thread title changed to be more informative --Queen]]

I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less EasterHunt-LookForThese
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=ShootingStar
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-02-27

I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less   I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:30 am

If it's junk food you're having trouble with, put it away, and keep yourself busy. When you find yourself bored or tired, you are more likely to want a snack. Remember to keep yourself somewhere between the 2-8 on the hungry chart. That may have been a retarded video, but the hungry meter is a really good thing to help you out. If you are full, go do something so you don't even think about eating.

Good luck! ♥

Any other advice?

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com

I need some advice - Food && Eating Healthier/Less
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Are Forever :: Junkyard-
Jump to: