Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P.E. Partner Panic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-03-04

P.E. Partner Panic Empty
PostSubject: P.E. Partner Panic   P.E. Partner Panic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 10:58 am

So today we danced in PE and i got paired up with Kaneron and i was OK with that and he was to. But then Mrs.Peterson said that some 8th graders were coming in to dance and Kameron was all "I want to dance with an 8th grader," and totally left me without a partner. Then he pushed Chris toward me so i had to dance with him. I am OK with dancing with him but it really hurt my feelings that he didn't want to dance with me. After all none of the 8th graders came in any way. Not that i like him but once i found out that he actually wanted to Erica i hurt me even more. I mean i've known him since kindergarten! i guess that doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
~hannahbanana~

~hannahbanana~

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-02-27

P.E. Partner Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Partner Panic   P.E. Partner Panic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 12:31 am

Wow that must of been kind of embarrasing to! I am sorry about what happened!
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=ShootingStar
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553

P.E. Partner Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Partner Panic   P.E. Partner Panic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 1:32 am

Awww, sorry Abby!

That was so rude of him, and really mean...

I would soooo show him up with Chirs [[or whoever you're dancing with for the final]] and show him that you own the dancefloor without him. ♥

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
Abby

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-03-04

P.E. Partner Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Partner Panic   P.E. Partner Panic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 4:31 am

i am going to try and do that except (no offense to Chris ) but he isn't that good of a dancer.
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553

P.E. Partner Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Partner Panic   P.E. Partner Panic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:21 am

Just do your best, and Mrs. Peterson will see that you're working hard and doing your best with what you have. =)

~ Queenxxx

queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

P.E. Partner Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Partner Panic   P.E. Partner Panic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.E. Partner Panic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Are Forever :: Junkyard-