Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of the Books PlayList

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Battle of the Books PlayList Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Books PlayList   Battle of the Books PlayList Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 8:40 am

Kkso...

Today after school Mrs. Burch asked me to make a playlist for Battle of the Books that will be playing between rounds, and before and after, I'm guessing.

Well, I know how to do this and all, but I'm not exactly sure what songs to include. =S

Rules://
- No hardcore rap/rock
- No cussing, even if the song has been edited or cut
- Appropriate for all, or most ages
- Appropriate for school

Guidelines://
If you post a suggestion for the song, please include a link to where I can hear it.
A great site to use is Imeem, but it requires registration. If you want to use Imeem to post your song, send a PM and you can use my log-in info if you need to.

Please only post a song if you have a link to it also, so I don't have to search for it.

Current Ideas://
Aly&&Aj, JB, Switchfoot, Radio Disney[[Hampster Dance, Burrito Song, any other Disney songs??]], etc.

Current PlayList://
N/A

Thanks ya'all so much...!

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Battle of the Books PlayList Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Books PlayList   Battle of the Books PlayList Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 11:58 am

BOB is over. thx for your help. xD

[/CLOSED\]

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com

Battle of the Books PlayList
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Are Forever :: Junkyard-
Jump to: