Friends Are Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Are Forever

Talk, have fun, and stay in touch!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
starshadow

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:33 am

I just have to say thanx to Conrad I now have nightmares. but he/she was totally workin' those tight jeans and glittery pants.
Props to Candy: and the OH BABY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Abby

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:46 am

OMG I know he/she was very scary. I kinda feel bad for him/her bc i wouln't like ppl not knowing if i was a girl or a boy and bc she couldn't sing worth any thing (not that i can do any better) LOL
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:52 pm

EHMAGAWSH!

Okay, this was, um... interesting?

I was cracking up the whole time... talk about some jokes... and Poor Conrad... x(

When the first guy fainted when Conrad came over, that was HYSTERICAL, I just about wet my pants, rofl. =D

Hey, guess what? I'm seeing it again! LOL, but this time, Scottie will be in it a lot more.

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
https://live-love-laugh.niceboard.com
raerae

raerae

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:46 pm

Conrad was a girl because after everyone left i was still there waiting for our bus and she took off her wig and it was crazy like in billions on swirls just to hold her hair up. crazy! all in all it was interesating!

raeraeboogie
Back to top Go down
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:14 am

I saw it again with Scott, and well...

The cast was a lot better, like, they all knew their lines and acted better, but I laughed more at the other one because of all the mistakes and stuff.

The girl who played Conrad? Her name is Candice Hull[[I think]], creepy, huh?

"OH BABY!"

May Conrad live on forever. ♥

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
~hannahbanana~

~hannahbanana~

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:15 am

raeraeboogie wrote:
Conrad was a girl because after everyone left i was still there waiting for our bus and she took off her wig and it was crazy like in billions on swirls just to hold her hair up. crazy! all in all it was interesating!

raeraeboogie

Really thats funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=ShootingStar
Candace.
Admin
Candace.

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:47 am

Uh okay.

~~~~~~~~~~

*squee*

I loved this. I wish it was still going, I'd see it like... 5 times.. asghfjdskl

Haha, okay, maybe only 4. ;]

~ Queenxxx
queen
Back to top Go down
raerae

raerae

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 am

I wanted to see it when scottie was the main guy other than that it was soooo funny!

raeraeboogie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -   Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!!  - scary - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions on Bye Bye BIRDIE!!! - scary -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Are Forever :: Junkyard-
Jump to: